We offer consultancy, research and training to other organisations across all areas of our work. With a team brimming with experience, expertise and sector knowledge we can find the right fit for you. Whether it’s 1:1 sessions by Skype, whole day training or conducting a piece of work to report to you on – we’re a flexible team with a passion to champion youth voice and leadership.
We can support you in many ways including:
- developing your youth voice or participation strategy
- creating resource videos and media content
- training young people to support your organisational vision
- researching opinions of young people or your stakeholders
- developing events to showcase your work or engage your community
- running reviews or youth inspections (‘mystery shopping’) of your work or venues
- designing and delivering consultations with any stakeholder group
- project management
- designing programmes for Arts Award delivery or for schools seeking Artsmark status
We make it easy
Our range of consultancy services build off our individual skills and make use of a team of experts. We can manage every aspect of a project, even where we need to compile a whole team – be they trainers, facilitators, event managers or administrators.
Just get in touch with us on [email protected] or 03300 881008
As a bonus
Where you want to engage young people or artists and need to arrange/pay their expenses, honorariums or fees but have to set everyone up as a supplier – we can handle all of that for you. With our low admin costs that can be built in to a project you don’t need to worry about paying more than our invoice for everything involved!