Please support our work to reach more young people and develop new opportunities for them to influence arts, culture and society
We invite trusts, foundations, partners, sponsors and individuals to support us. Take a look at our overview as to what you will be supporting.
There are simple ways for you to do this…
1. Make a donation to support our work with less advantaged young people: Donate now
It’s safe and simple with our partner Now Donate and you can pay via card or set-up a Direct Debit. You can also donate with your banking app thanks to Felloh!
2. Join our Friends of Voice programme to be part of our inner circle: Become a friend
This programme gets you information first about our youth facing activities and other benefits you can find on the Voice site.
4. Buy an advertising package on Voice: Buy Advertising
Get your message out to our young readers, with circa 35k visits a month.
5. Buy tickets to your next west end show at tickets.voicemag.uk
We get a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
6. Use Amazon Smile: upstartprojects.uk/amazon
We will get a very small donation for every eligible purchase at no cost to you – so if you buy from Amazon, please use smile.amazon.co.uk and select Upstart Projects.
7. Share our offer far and wide – this helps us to reach new people and hopefully raise more funds too. Tag us on Twitter or LinkedIn @upstartprojects
Or our young people’s channels on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram with @voicemaguk