Please support our work to reach more young people and develop opportunities for them to influence arts, culture and society
We invite trusts, foundations, partners, sponsors and individuals to support us.
Take a look at our latest annual review to find out more about our work.
There are simple ways for you to do this…
1. Make a donation to support our work with less advantaged young people: Donate now
It’s safe and simple with our partner Now Donate and you can pay via card or set-up a Direct Debit.
2. Join our Friends of Voice programme to be part of our inner circle: Become a Friend
You’ll be supporting our projects directly and we’ll share news regularly.
4. Buy an advertising package on Voice magazine: Buy advertising
Get your message out to our young readers, with circa 35k visits a month.
5. Buy tickets to your next West End show at tickets.voicemag.uk
We get a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
6. Use Amazon Smile: upstartprojects.uk/amazon
We will get a very small donation for every eligible purchase at no cost to you – so if you buy from Amazon, please use smile.amazon.co.uk and select Upstart Projects.
7. Share our work far and wide – this helps us to reach new people and hopefully raise more funds.
Tag us on Twitter or LinkedIn @upstartprojects
Or follow our young people’s channels on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram @voicemaguk