We offer consultancy to other organisations – both delivery and strategic – across all areas of our work. With a staff and associates team brimming with experience, expertise and sector knowledge we can find the right fit for you. Whether it’s 1:1 sessions by Skype, whole day training or conducting a piece of work to report back to you on – we’re a flexible team with ‘burst-able capacity’.
We can support you in many ways including:
- Developing your youth voice or participation strategy
- Engaging young people in planning your work
- Developing events to showcase your work, participants work, or engage your community
- Setting up quality assurance, reviews or young/peer inspections (mystery shopping) of your work or venues
- Designing and delivering consultations with any stakeholder groups
- Exploring your digital strategy and ways of working for improved efficiency or audience engagement
- Evaluation of projects – from concept design to visits, surveys and qualitative interviews.
- Developing a communications plan – especially to young people, but also other arts organisations or your wider community
- Project management of new ideas, engagement experiences or any of our services
- Designing programmes to embed in curriculums or as additional value to educational institutions
Support for careers and curriculums
Our varied work can help you embed creativity in your curriculum and consider how to link careers advice across subjects – especially careers in the digital, cultural and creative industries. We can support organisations wanting to ensure they are working to the Ofsted framework; specifically in ensuring an ambitious curriculum studied by all and delivering cultural capital. We can support you to deliver ‘the essential knowledge that pupils need to be educated citizens, introducing them to the best that has been thought and said and helping to engender an appreciation of human creativity and achievement.’
Our work around youth voice can also support you to address the needs of each student (Gatsby Benchmark 3), feeding in to Benchmark 1 of a stable careers programme and facilitating encounters with employers and employees (Benchmark 5) through the management of industry engagement events. Our website voicemag.uk is also a valuable careers information resource for the creative sector.
We make it easy
Our range of consultancy services build off our individual services and make use of a large team of experts. We can manage every aspect of a project, even where we need to compile a whole team – be them trainers, facilitators, evaluators, marketeers, curriculum experts, event managers or administrators.
Just get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03300 881008
As a bonus
Where you want to engage young people or artists and need to arrange/pay their expenses, honorariums or fees but have to set everyone up as a supplier – we can handle all of that for you. With our low admin costs that can be built in to a project you don’t need to worry about paying more than our invoice for everything involved!