A 3-hour session, our training covers the What, Why and How of youth voice – exploring co-production, digital engagement and young ambassadors. We focus on building your confidence and supporting youth voice in your organisation.
A 2-hour twilight workshop online that explores the roles of young people having a voice in decision making at organisations. Perfect for those starting out on a Youth Advisory Board or similar type of forum. A mixture of discussion, activities and professional input ensures an engaging time focussed on each participant’s needs.
A 2-hour twilight workshop online that explores the roles of young people and adults working together on organisational governance, and how to have productive meetings and a genuine voice in discussions. This is a discussion and activity based session designed to bring adults & young people together.
Click the button below to see our available courses on request.
For any more information or enquiries please contact us.
The course offers guidance on what youth voice is and some examples of projects – especially relevant to the arts, cultural and youth sectors in the UK. This is a helpful resource to try out before attending one of our Youth Voice training sessions.
A free online course designed to reveal key skills and methods for young people and young professionals to use when facilitating groups. This is especially helpful when facilitating meetings, running consultations with others, or to be aware of when participating in board sessions.
All comments are from our pilot training courses with a diverse range of 36 organisations covering libraries, music, dance, theatre, community arts and many more organisations. We worked with local authorities, small businesses, NPO’s and grass roots organisations.
About our tickets
We’re trying to keep our training as affordable as possible whilst ensuring we can deliver the quality and experience everyone wants.
Our courses have a price for large organisations (with a turnover over £150,000) and a reduced rate for smaller organisations and freelancers (with a turnover under £150,000). If you need further support to attend financially please get in touch with us on [email protected]
We offer a discount on all courses when booked 1 month or more ahead of time. It is possible to change the name of an attendee at any time, and with notice will do our best to accommodate a change in course date for you too.
Use the links above to public course dates.
If you want to book for in person training when it becomes available, please register your interest.
Contact us to book a bespoke course
All of our training courses are available to be booked as an ‘in-house’ programme; either for your own staff/young people, or as an offer to organisation’s that you support/partner with. Great for public CPD programmes, Local Cultural Education Partnerships or Local Authorities.
Bespoke training starts from £749 for a virtual course, with discounts for shorter sessions with a group of young people. Set-up a call to discuss your needs today by emailing [email protected]
Anyone overseeing or working with young people in their organisation, wanting to gain young people’s insights, or develop a new youth offer. Suitable for participation departments working in the arts, cultural or voluntary sectors. We encourage you to bring young people too- ideally an apprentice, intern, young trustee or someone already involved in helping to direct projects.
As an attendee you should have some experience of young people’s projects and be keen to share and develop knowledge about embedding young people’s voice across your organisation. The same goes for young people attending a course, ideally they have some influence in your organisation.
So you can embed young people’s voice in your work. Helping you to develop your audiences and plan programmes of work that meet the needs of your community. Here’s a few more points about our training that might help yo make the case to whoever says yes to booking your continual professional development activity:
Terms of purchase:
1. No refunds can be made for no-shows and cancellations made less than 28 days before the date of training. The name of attendee(s) can change at any time.
2. Cancellations made more than 21 days before will receive a 50% refund upon request. The cancellation must be made & acknowledged in writing to [email protected] prior to this date. If you’ve not received an acknowledgement in time you may call us on 03300 881008.
3. Any young person attending training will be the responsibility of their accompanying adult. We suggest that they are aged 14-25; however you are welcome to inform us if you are bringing someone younger or older. We recommend that this young person is an apprentice in your organisation, an intern/Kickstarter, volunteer or participant in engagement programmes within a role that can continue to work with you to develop youth voice within the organisation. Please respect the intentions of this programme and its funders by not booking a paid colleague (ie not on a training programme) for a young person’s ticket.
4. If we cancel the training day for any reason you will be informed by email at the earliest possible opportunity and a refund will be offered. If a suitable alternative date cannot be found for you we will still provide you with access to the online material.
5. All payments must be cleared at least 3 days before the training day. We can accept an official purchase order and payment of our invoice afterwards for recognised statutory authorities or organisations registered with the Charity Commission or Companies House.
6. Please be aware that we will only use your contact details to administer the course and your access to the online modules. You may be giving your details to our event booking partners to register which will then be passed to us. To continue receiving information from us please register on voicemag.uk.